Our high-impact plastic tank heater presents excellent tensile strength and resists corrosion. The compacted build is ideal for locations where the mounting space is limited. Automatically responds to temperature changes and activates switches controlling the equipment. Controlled and designed for proficient heating. We have models available from 500 watt to 2000 watt for engines of 150 CID to 700 CID. For a complete listing of part numbers and replacement parts, please contact us.
General Power’s line of In-Block heaters can be placed directly into the water jacket of the engine. Did you know having immersion block heaters diminishes engine wear due to cold starts by up to 50%? Warming the engine to the appropriate temperature also decreases idling and cranking time, saving more fuel and extending battery life.
General Power’s preheaters are on hand for most leading makes and models of generator engines and are CSA approved. To inquire about an in-block heater for your generator engine, please contact us.
· Heating Fluid: Engine coolant (50% glycol/50% water)
· Enclosure: IP41
· Power: 0.5, 1, 1.5, 1.8 and 2 kW*
· Fluid Capacity: 0.11gl (416 cm3)
· Rated Voltage: 1 Phase 120 and 240 VAC
· Max Pressure: 90PSI (6.2 bar)
· Tank Material: Polyphenylensulfid PPS
· Inlet /Outlet: 0.625" (15.9mm)
· Heating Element: Incoloy 800